A golden memories
I get first when I take the annual exam in class seven.But unfortunately I didn’t go to that school any more.It cost me a lot at that time😪😪😪.
Then my elder sister admitted me to a well-known good school in the upazila (Chakaria). Where there are several times more students than the previous school.But my classmates treated me well.I was also friendly with tham.
Seeing this,three months passed. So,the for the first terminal exam also came.Let's start preparing very well.Because, next week is going to be the first exam given in the new school.
In this way, the day of examination comes and goes.Let's take part in the test.A few day later the date of giving the result was given. We are all eagerly waiting on the school campus to see the results.
I was completely surprised to see the result.I was first in the first exam in the new school.I can't express in word how happy I was that day.I still remember that day very much.
Name:Surma Jannat
Session:2019-2020
Hon's new 2nd year
Chakaria Government College.
Chakaria, Cox’s Bazar.

0 Comments
Drop your comment here ⬇