Ednoub Private Program

Everything Seems Strange by Farhana Afroz Zhilik


 

          ✨Everything Seems Strange!

It was a day of the winter season. My whole body was shivering continuously.So, I fold myself with the blanket as tight as I can. Suddenly I felt a warm touch on my forehead. Immediately I opened my eyes and saw that it was my husband.He woke me up.Then he told me to fresh myself and be prepared for Fazar prayer.
After finishing our prayer, we deicided to go for a morning walk. In the midway we saw a tea stall.There were no one without us in that tea stall.As it was the early morning of winter, so the stall wasn't crowded.We took two cups of tea.Just imagine that, this type of freezing weather with a hot cup of tea and drinking with your beloved one....it has just an awesome feeling.Really that moment,was unforgettable for me.
Then we again started walking.Sometimes later he took me to a library.Honestly,it’s one of my favourite places.Then he gave me a book and told me to recite a poem from this.Then I started to recite,

 ❝Love you once,love you still,
 Always have,always will......❞

I noticed that he was unwinkingly looking at me.The person who looks at his beloved like this with love,in a word, that girl is very lucky.
After some moment we went for our breakfast nearby our route.
In this such romantic moment the waiter came with a whisk.He started beating me and continued yelling at me for sleeping during late in the day.That time I still can't realize that what really was happening with me! And then I saw my mom and I  understand everything that it was all of my dreams....
Strange!

Farhana Afroz Zhilik 
Chandpur Government Women's College 
Honours 2nd year
Session :2019-2020

Post a Comment

0 Comments