I Give You My Heart
A 16 years old boy asks his father, " Dad, what are you going to give me for my 18th birthday? "
The father answers, " Son, that's still a long way..... "
Now, he is 17 years old and one day faints. His father takes him to the hospital and the doctor says, " Sir, your child had a bad heart ".Laying on the stretcher the boy asks : Dad, Am I going to die? " Father starts crying nodding his head in No. The boy recovers on his 18th birthday and comes home and on his bed. In here he found a letter that his father had left for him. The letter said : " Son, if you reading this, you must remember, one day you asked me about your gift on your 18th birthday. I didn’t have the answer, but... This birthday, " I Give You My Heart ". Happy birthday, dear son.
Tania Tanu
Barguna Govt College & University
Department of English
Honours 2nd year
Session : 2019-2020

0 Comments
Drop your comment here ⬇