Degrees of Adjective (Positive, Comparative & Superlative) Abir's Family Class7 English: 4.6 to 4.10
#class7english #ednoub #biplobprodhanofficial #degreesofadjective
Abir’s Family
Hello friends! This is my family. We live in a 1) _____ (beautiful) village. I
think no other place is as 2) ____ (scenic) and 3) _____ (clean) as my village.
My parents, two of my siblings and my grandparents, we all live together in our
house. My grandfather is the 4)_____ ( old) and my little brother, Anik is the
5)____ ( young) member of my family. My mother takes care of all of us. My
father is also as 6) ____ (caring) as my mother. No other member of my family
is as 7)___ (quiet) as my mother. My grandmother is my closest friend. To me no
one is 8) _____ (friendly) than my grandmother. My grandfather talks very little.
Nobody talks as 9)____ (little) as my grandfather in my house. My elder sister,
Sarah is 10) _____ (active) and 11)____ (smart). I think, she is the 12)____ (
smart) one in my family. Our dining room is the 13)_____ ( noisy) place in my
house. This is our meeting place and we discuss almost everything here. The old
mango tree in front of my house is 14)____ (quiet) than any other place. I spend
most of my leisure time there. I love my family and my living place15)____ (
much) than anything else in the world.

0 Comments
Drop your comment here ⬇